Back in the days, when you have to share a large file, you only have two choices. You can either use a file sharing service or copy the file to a disk and just send it to your recipient.
As technology improves, so as our way of sharing files. Today, as far as file sharing goes, you are presented with a lot of options, and one of which is k2s.cc. A clout software for sharing files.
K2s.cc is a cloud software for sharing files that offer a lot of flexibility and a long list of hosting benefits. All you have to do is drag the file, and it would be stored in the cloud immediately. That means you’ll be able to share it with others using a mac or PC.
K2s premium features
Keep2share is available for free, but you can also get a premium account known as K2s.cc premium. With a premium account, you’ll be able to enjoy a lot of benefits and some of which are discussed below.
- No Limits – Free services are ideal if you’re not planning to use a file sharing provider religiously. However, if it’s something that you’re going to do on a regular basis, it’s highly advisable to get a premium account as it has no limits.
- Download Speed – With a free account, your downloading speed would be quite slow as it’s only around 50 KB/s. However, if you’ll opt for a premium account, you can finally bid goodbye to waiting time, and the download speed can go as much as 30 MB/s. This holds true even when the servers are busy, because premium account holders are the priority.
- Resume Aborted Downloads – Nothing can be more devastating that suddenly getting disconnected to the Internet while downloading a file as you have to start from zero. This isn’t the case once you get a premium account, as you’ll be able to continue where you stop.
- Utilize Download Managers – As a premium account holder, another perk that you can enjoy is that you’ll be able to use a download manager for any kind of downloads– say goodbye to limitations!
- Maximum File Size – Premium accounts have an upload size of 2 GB, while it’s only 500 MB for a free account. Likewise, the maximum file size is around 5 GB.
- Download Multiple Files – With a premium account, you’ll be able to download multiple files without any disruptions at all. You can also use a 20 GB bandwidth per day.
- Storage Time – Your files can be stored for 180 days with a premium account, while it’s only a month for a regular account.
- User Friendly – Perhaps, one of the few reasons a lot of Internet users enjoy using K2s.cc is because it’s very easy to use. Synching, sharing, and accessing files have never been simpler.
- Integrations – Since K2s.cc integrates with different applications, it’s easy to plug into your process, allowing you to synchronize it with the apps that you prefer.
- Cons – There’s a limit of 50 KB/s in download speed if you’re a free user. This can easily be remedied as you can upgrade to a premium account if you don’t want to have a download speed limit.
How to Get a Keep2share Premium Account
Now that we have given you an idea of what you can enjoy from having a premium account, you’re probably thinking how you’re going to obtain one, and the acceptable payment methods. K2s.cc offers different payment methods, such as credit card, debit card, and webmoney. Rest assured that your details are completely safe because it would go through an SSL connection and once payment has been made, your account would be activated right away. Do keep in mind that there are also bank fees based on the mode of payment you chose, and this is known as the “transaction fee.” Lifetime plans are also available, and you could also opt for a 30-day plan which you can renew every month.
Indeed, there’s a lot of cloud computing and cloud storage service providers out there. Each one promising to be the best. However, not all would really hold up to its promise unlike K2s.cc and using this would definitely be of great help. By having a Keep2share premium account, you’ll be able to enjoy all the benefits it has, and if you’re not satisfied with the service, you can simply request for a money back guarantee. Indeed, you really don’t have anything to lose.